Chat !        Rules        Help        Forum        Blog        Contact us

Forum
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile

Forum

Chick Lit to improve my French level

Post new topic   Reply to topic    French Chat Forum Index -> Discussions diverses
View previous topic : View next topic  
Lena40
Chromosome d'académicien
Chromosome d'académicien

Europe_flag_large.gif
PostPosted: Fri 08 Jan 2016 19:33    Post subject: Chick Lit to improve my French level  Reply with quote

Hello/Bonjour Very Happy

I am learning French since 4 years, I am German, leaving in London, and I wish to share a great reading with you. In order to progress, I am used to buying books in French/English. It is often classics, or everyday life helpful stories. But I have found a great one on amazon, very different from what I read before. It is a collection of short and funny stories (chick lit!!) full of glossaries along the pages. The name is "Ohlala Camille" by Lynette Chauvirey. It is written in modern French, with "classic slang" - well what you need to speak today Wink It's a real pleasure and a peace of cake to read, at last a way to improve my French level with delighful reading. And this girl Camille is a real Bridget!! Smile
If you are a fan of chick lit like me, and if you read this book, tell me what you think about it!
And if you have read similar funny books with glossaries, please share the titles so that I can enjoy them too!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Lena Very Happy
YOGAMUDRA
Chromosome d'académicien
Chromosome d'académicien

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat 09 Jul 2016 18:43    Post subject: "Ohlala Camille" by Lynette Chauvirey.  Reply with quote

Je viens de rejoindre ce site et vu votre email. Je vous remercie pour toute suggestion qui peut me aider à apprendre le français. Je vais chercher le livre. Je vous remercie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    French Chat Forum Index -> Discussions diverses All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: